Boating Stories Archives
- The Great Bahamas Cruise by Jim Smith (03/25/98)
- Caution for Pontoon Boaters (03/25/98)
- Top 10 Silliest Questions Asked on Cruise Ships (03/25/98)
- Adventures in Galveston Bay by Jeanne Hurr (03/17/98)
- Capt. Matt’s Boating Adventure (In 4 parts)
- Nathan’s Kite Boat
- Port Tack to Tortola by Jim Smith
- Murphy’s Law at Work by John Sullivan
- Boating experiences on the ICW .
- Keel-Hauling In Havasu by Jim Smith
- Tortola Torture by Jim Smith
- Vicki & Ray’s First Bareboating Adventure
- The Bahamas via Hong Kong by Jim Smith
Some Humor from Jim Smith
- How Far is the Horizon? (04/14/98)
- Do I have to wear my PFD?
- How do life jackets work?
- Stuff you should always have onboard no matter how small your boat is
- Why are life jackets orange?
- What does “abeam” mean?
- What makes a boat plane?
How do heavy boats float?